Abrasive Wheels Training
We are a reputable Abrasive Wheels Training Course Provider. Our courses can be arranged in Kerry, Limerick and Tipperary. We cater for all industries. For instance if you require Group Abrasive WheelsTraining or On Site Abrasive WheelsTraining we can assist. Above all our Training is cost effective and most importantly it can be arranged at a time and day that suits you. Contact us on 087 6499027 to book your Abrasive Wheels Course.
So what do we cover in Abrasive Wheels training?
We cover both theory and practical. Firstly we discuss the content which is listed below. Secondly, we cover the practical section which will involve inspecting and mounting an abrasive wheel. For instance, the trainer will demonstrate pre-use inspection of equipment and mounting an abrasive wheel. Once that is done each participant will get the opportunity to get involved and get some practice in.
On successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- List the legal requirements of working with Abrasive Wheels
- Select the appropriate wheel or cutting disc for the task
- Correctly use & mount an Abrasive Wheel
- Understand the function of the Abrasive Wheel such as fixed or portable
- Health & Safety Legislation surrounding the safe use of Abrasive Wheels
- Identify the hazards of working with Abrasive Wheels
- The function of flanges, blotters & other components
- Pre-use inspection of Abrasive Wheels & Equipment
- Selection of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- The correct procedure for Wheel Mounting
Most importantly our Abrasive Wheel Training provides the learners with the appropriate knowledge required for the use of abrasive wheels safely. In other words, we ensure all participants are fully aware of the hazards and dangers that can be associated with the use of an abrasive wheel.
- Maximum of 12 participants per course
- Approx. 2.5-hour duration – however, this will depend on the number of participants
Who Should Attend training?
In short any employee who operates Abrasive Wheels as part of their normal work duties.
Online/Blended Training options
Looking to save time. Why not complete the theory section online. This course covers different types of abrasive wheels, safety in their use, and how to identify the type of wheel.
Important note: Please note the online theory section is an awareness course only, you will also need further practical training, you can get in touch with us to arrange this 087 6499027. The practical section will take approx 15 minutes.
Approved by IIRSM & CPD – Duration 100 mins* – €70.00
Certification is provided on completion of this Abrasive Wheel Training Course.
Certification is valid for 3 years.
Check out our Booking page for upcoming course dates or call us on 087 6490027. Looking for a last-minute or individual booking. We can help.
Booking For Groups/Companies:
Looking to book onsite training? Call us now on 061 572134 or by e-mail email@example.com Group discounts.