Abrasive Wheels Training
We are a reputable Abrasive Wheels Training Provider. Our courses can be arrnaged in Kerry, Limerick and Tipperary. We cater for all industries and can arrange Group Abrasive WheelsTraining and On Site Abrasive Wheels Training. All our training is cost effective and can be arrnaged at a time and day that suits you. To book an Abrasive Wheels Course please contact us on 087 6499027.
The purpose of this course is to provide participants with the skills & knowledge needed to operate Abrasive Wheel equipment and change wheels as necessary. Our Abrasive Wheel Training is designed to provide the course learners with the appropriate knowledge of the hazards & dangers when working with Abrasive Wheels.
On completion of training, learners will be able to:
- List the legal requirements of working with Abrasive Wheels
- Select the appropriate wheel or cutting disc for the task
- Correctly use & mount an Abrasive Wheel
- Understand the function of the Abrasive Wheel (fixed or portable)
- Health & Safety Legislation surrounding the safe use of Abrasive Wheels
- Identify the hazards of working with Abrasive Wheels
- Function of flanges, blotters & other components
- Pre-use inspection of Abrasive Wheels & Equipment
- Selection of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Correct procedure for Wheel Mounting
During this courses participants will participate in a power-point presentation with a practical component. The practical component wll involve pre use inspection of equipment and mounting an abrasive wheel.
- Maximum of 12 participants
- Approx. 3 hour duration
- Certificates will be issued to all learners who successfully complete & pass this course
Who Should Attend?
This course is for staff who operate Abrasive Wheels as part of their normal work duties.
Certification will be provided on successful completion of this Abrasive Wheel Training Course.
Certification is valid for 3 years.
Click on the Booking page now to confirm your place
Booking For Groups/Companies:
Smart Move Safety can arrange Group Abrasive Wheels Training at your premises. We will need a suitable room for the group. Max 12 participants. Discounts apply for groups. Contact us on 061 572134 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Smart Move Safety caters for individual Abrasive Wheels Bookings in their Newcastle West Office. Contact us to Book your Abrasive Wheels Course at a time and day to suit you