Manual Handling for Childcare Workers
Are you looking for Manual Handling Training for a creche, school, preschool or childcare facility then we can help. This course is specifically designed for those working with children and focuses on carrying out manual handling tasks correctly and avoiding back injuries .
One of our experienced trainers can travel to your crèche, school, preschool or childcare facility to provide this customised Manual Handling training Course at a time that is convenient to you. This course is mandatory for all staff working in childcare and only takes approx 2.5 hours.
- Legislation and Guidelines relating to Childcare Manual Handling.
- Manual Handling tasks in childcare.
- Risk Assessment and Manual Handling Risk Factors.
- Anatomy of the spine and muscular system
- The principals of Manual Handling
- Appropriate Manual Handling systems of work for the individual’s tasks
- Practice of manual handling techniques
On completion of the course all staff will receive a Manual Handling Certificate that is valid for 3 years.
Call us on 087 6499027 to book a Group Manual Handling Training Course
Smart Move Safety caters for individual Manual Handling Bookings in their Newcastle West Office. Contact us to Book your Manual Handling Course at a time and day to suit you.