Manual Handling for Childcare Workers
Are you looking for Manual Handling Training for safety in a school, creche, preschool, or childcare facility? Then we can help. Most importantly this course is specifically designed for those working with children. Above all, it focuses on carrying out manual handling tasks correctly and assists in avoiding back injuries.
Furthermore one of our experienced trainers can travel to your crèche, school, preschool, or childcare facility. This customised training Course can be provided at a time that is convenient for you. It is important to be aware that this course is mandatory for all staff working in childcare. Training will take approx 2.5 hours.
- Legislation and Guidelines relating to Childcare Manual Handling.
- Manual Handling tasks
- Risk Assessment and Manual Handling Risk Factors.
- Anatomy of the spine and muscular system
- The principals of Manual Handling
- Appropriate Manual Handling systems of work for the individual’s tasks
- Practice of manual handling techniques
All staff will receive a Manual Handling Certificate that is valid for 3 years.
Call us on 087 6499027 to book a Group Manual HandlingTraining Course